A plenary session under the theme: Site closure and long-term responsibility will close the Symposium's technical program on Tuesday, June 19 from 4:15 to 5:30 PM.
The panelists include:
- Lyn Anglin, Imperial Metals;
- Carole Ptacek, University of Waterloo;
- Jennifer Broadhurst, University of Cape Town;
- Valérie Bertrand, Golder Associates;
- Michel Aubertin, Polytechnique Montréal;
- Michel Julien, Agnico Eagle Mines.
The moderator will be André Delisle, founder of Transfer Environment and Society. On this occasion, the panelists will present their perspectives and interact with the audience.